Rough idea for final project

 For the final project I've been debating doing a self portrait of things that have made me who I am and things that have inspired me. I'm still not sure what I really want to do for this in terms of composition but I will be experimenting with ideas as they come. I want to include someone who is really important to me: my AP art teacher from high school Mrs. Fox. We always associated foxes with our teacher and I want to incorporate one in the image. Her encouragement allowed me to follow an artistic career path of which I didn't think I was capable of until she pushed me towards my goals. I also want to incorporate items that represent important people in my life. I still need to keep brainstorming because I usually do better with a prompt rather than an open assignment because I tend to like having direction.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cyclical Nature of Things

Fantasy Appliance